This Ramen Noodle Salad is such an stress-free aspect dish very best for any pot lock. It has numerous flavors and textures and is so scrumptious.
Might is crazier then December. No less than if in case you have children. We’ve got SO a lot occurring. College is winding down, but there are tasks and exams in complete pressure, and football and dance coming to an in depth for the season. Between all this, my weeks are spent carpooling and overdue evening homework classes. With such a lot occurring, I like fast recipes I will whip up for dinner, lunch or a facet dish.
This salad is so yummy! It has such a lot of nice flavors and textures that waft and paintings in combination fabulously. The dressing is a soy sauce base and pairs splendidly with the crunchy ramen noodles and crisp veggies. The dressing is tangy but candy.
With summer time upcoming, it is a nice recipe to convey to any pot success or get in combination! It’s all the time a crowd favourite!
Ramen Noodle Salad
Recipe kind: Aspect Dish
- 10 cups cabbage combine, About 1½ kilos
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cups thinly sliced inexperienced onions
- 2 programs ramen noodles damaged into small chunks, do not use the seasoning
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cups sunflower seeds
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup rice vinegar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- In a big bowl mix the entire salad components and toss neatly.
- To make the dressing mix all components in a small blending bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad about five mins ahead of you’re ready to serve it.