Baked oatmeal is like having dessert for breakfast! Made with wholesome substances—bananas, pears, oats, nuts and maple syrup, it is going to go away you happy all morning.
Baked Oatmeal Recipe with Pears
You almost certainly understand how a lot I really like baked oatmeal, it’s significantly so excellent and so nice to make with any fruit this is in season. Right here I take advantage of over-ripe bananas with fall pears that are candy sufficient, I don’t have so as to add to a lot maple syrup to it. I upload simply sufficient for taste.
Baked oatmeal may be nice for meal prep. Bake it, slice it into parts and refrigerate. Then pop it within the microwave a couple of seconds to warmth up.
Wholesome Baked Oatmeal Notes & Guidelines
- This autumn impressed baked oatmeal recipe is loaded with healthy substances—bananas, pears, oats, nuts and maple syrup. Vanilla and cinnamon provides a sweet-spicy word that complements the flavour of the fruit.
- This baked oatmeal is satiating on it’s personal, however you’ll upload some Greek yogurt at the facet if you want.
- You might want to mess around with other nuts and spices. Or switch the pears for apples as an alternative. Any dairy or dairy-free milk can be utilized.
- Refrigerate four to five days. Freeze as much as three months.
Maple-Cinnamon Banana-Pear Baked Oatmeal with Walnuts
- 2 huge ripe bananas, (the riper the simpler) sliced into half of″ items
- 1 half of cup diced and peeled ripe pears, 1-/2 inch cube
- five tablespoons natural maple syrup
- 1 cup raw fast oats*
- five tablespoons chopped walnuts
- half of tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup fat-free milk, or dairy-free milk comparable to almond or soy
- 1 huge egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- *take a look at labels for gluten-free
Preheat the oven to 375° Calmly spray a eight x eight″ or nine x nine″ ceramic baking dish with cooking spray; put aside.
Organize the banana slices in one layer at the backside of the ceramic dish. Best with the pears, 1/four teaspoon of the cinnamon, 2 tablespoon of the maple and canopy with foil.
Bake 20 mins, till the bananas get comfortable.
In the meantime, in a medium bowl, mix the oats, part of the walnuts, baking powder, half of teaspoon cinnamon, and salt; stir in combination.
In a separate bowl, whisk in combination the remainder maple syrup, milk, egg, and vanilla extract.
Take away the fruit from the oven, then pour the oat aggregate over the baked fruit.
Pour the milk aggregate over the oats, ensuring to distribute the mix as flippantly as imaginable over the oats.
Sprinkle the remainder 1/four teaspoon cinnamon and walnuts over the the highest.
Bake the oatmeal for approximately 35 mins, or till the highest is golden brown and the oatmeal has set. Serve heat from the oven.
Serving: 1/6, Energy: 225kcal, Carbohydrates: 39.fiveg, Protein: five.fiveg, Fats: 6g, Saturated Fats: zero.fiveg, Ldl cholesterol: 32mg, Sodium: 72mg, Fiber: four.fiveg, Sugar: 22g
Freestyle Issues: 6
Issues +: 7