Are you in the hunt for for an journey of an entire life? Need to check out Asia’s Longest Twin Zipline four,700 toes above sea degree? Neatly, move there’s an journey park in Bukidnon, the place you’ll have now not best a laugh however really feel the recent air and funky breeze of the mountains. If you’re curious, take a look at our Commute Information to Dahilayan Journey Park.
Dahilayan is a barangay within the municipality of Manolo Fortich in Bukidnon. Because of plentiful forests which are alongside the Mt. Kitanglad vary, there are more than a few wildlife and funky climate. Dahilayan now not best hosts the exciting journey park, however there may be Dahilayan Woodland Park and Gardens.
What to do in Dahilayan Journey Park
1. Take a look at The entire Zip Strains
You gained’t really feel the power of Dahilayan Journey Park if you happen to haven’t attempted their Ziplines! Take a look at the 840-meter twin zipline with a 100-meter drop. There may be a 320-meter plus 150-meter zipline should you aren’t but in a position for the lengthy one. Do the Superman or Darna pose as you zoom during the woodland at a pace of 60 – 80 kilometers in keeping with hour. What an journey!
2. Pass on different Adventurous Sights
There are extra sights you want to do as neatly. Take a look at the 120-feet dropzone, eight tale base leap, cover glider, rope path, and Bootcamp. Overcome your worry of heights and do those actions. You’ll for sure really feel prime from attaining your objectives.
three. Stroll Round
It’s now not all journey out right here. You’ll be able to additionally stroll round and benefit from the environment. Breathe the recent air and relish the beautiful pine bushes. It’s a good looking position to take footage, too. You gained’t remorseful about visiting Dahilayan Journey Park.
Listed below are the bills you may incur all over your shuttle to Dahilayan Journey Park:
There’s additionally boot camp that prices PHP 250 for adults and PHP 150 for children. Time Slots are nine:00 AM – 12:00 Midday and 1:00 PM – four:00 PM.
If you’re a bunch, you’ll additionally avail of the applications in your shuttle. Test those out:
- Zip Retailer has foods or snacks
- Picture Certificates – PHP 100
- Gazebo Condo – PHP 200
- Tables – PHP 200
You’ll be able to additionally keep close by:
Pinegrove Mountain Resort is below the similar control as Dahilayan Journey Park. Should you e book right here, you’ll get 20% off on Park rides.
Dahilayan Woodland Park
Close to the Journey Park is any other position that provides a laugh and rest. Even though rides right here aren’t as excessive because the Journey Park, you’ll additionally spend the day or night time right here.
- Within the park is a canteen or Café, costs are reasonably priced
- You’ll be able to additionally convey meals within
- There may be a cafe within the close by park – Jessie’s Diner
The right way to get to Dahilayan Journey Park
- The closest airport to Dahilayan is Laguindinan Airport in Misamis Oriental
- Airways to Laguindingan (CGY) come with Air Asia, Cebu Pacific, and Philippine Airways
- Native Locations come with Manila, Cebu, Clark, Davao, Dumaguete, Iloilo, and Tagbilaran
Trip to Dahilayan by the use of Bus
- From Laguindingan Airport, take a trip to Centrio Terminal Front room in CDO
- Stroll to Agora and take a bus to Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon or Camp Philips (PHP 60)
- There also are vehicles in Limketkai Centre to Dahilayan
- Journey a taxi or a habal-habal to the Journey Park (PHP 300)
By means of Non-public Automobile
- From Cagayan de Oro Town, head east on CM Recto Freeway
- Use the Cagayan de Oro – Bukidnon Freeway intersection
- On Alae Junction, continue to Camp Philips – Mampayag Street
- Apply the indicators till you arrive
By means of Employed Van
- You’ll be able to rent a van that takes you from CDO to Dahilayan Journey Park
- The van prices PHP three,00zero for a most of 12 individuals
- You’ll be able to additionally avail in their package deal so to have unfastened transportation
By means of Trip
- Each Saturday, there’s a trip from Cagayan De Oro to Dahilayan
- Trip Prices PHP 350
- Pick out-up is at Parasat, Corrales Street in CDR or Pink Nectar, XU Divisoria
- Ready time is eight:00 – eight:30 AM, whilst Departure again to CDO is three:00 – four:00 PM
- In most cases, they’re additionally shuttles all over vacations
Commute Information Guidelines
- Pass there all over off-season to crowds
- Have a facet shuttle to Camp Philips or Dahilayan Woodland Park
- You’ll be able to additionally avail in their package deal that comes with whitewater rafting and a shuttle to Seven Seas Waterpark in Cagayan de Oro
- Deliver sunblock and water
- Journey park normally opens in eight:30 – five:00 PM, however opens later or closes previous all over vacations
Pattern Itinerary in Dahilayan Journey Park
Day 1 in Dahilayan Journey Park
7:00 AM – Arrive at Laguindinan Airport / Commute to CDO
eight:30 AM – Take Trip
10:00 AM – Arrival / Ziplines
12:00 PM – Lunch
1:00 PM – Dropzone / Rope Direction
four:00 PM – Excursion / Pictorial
7:00 PM – Dinner / Sleep
Day 2 in Dahilayan Journey Park
eight:00 AM – Get up / Breakfast
nine:00 AM – Bootcamp or Facet Travel to Dahilayan Woodland Park
12:00 PM – Lunch
1:00 PM – Excursion Dahilayan Woodland Park / Camp Philips
four:00 PM – Departure to Cagayan de Oro
That’s our go back and forth information to Dahilayan Journey Park. Are you excited to check out their excessive sights? What do you stay up for maximum? I love zip strains, so I’m excited to check out theirs, and the Drop Zone seems exciting, I wish to do it too! I’m hoping you to find our information useful. Satisfied shuttle!
Are you on Pinterest? Pin those!
In regards to the Author
Hello, I’m Lyza! I as soon as used to be an individual who simply imagined going to puts “at some point” however made up our minds to pursue my desires. My first go back and forth in a foreign country used to be in Japan, solo, ultimate 2018, and fell in love with the adventure since. I’m aiming to discuss with 10 nations earlier than turning 30 and a couple of new puts within the Philippines annually. But even so touring, I like organizing journeys, images, studying, and making new pals. Apply my adventures via my Instagram.