Because of contemporary bulletins from the Thailand Centre for COVID-19 State of affairs Management (CCSA) with regard to journey restrictions in Thailand, Bangkok Airlines Public Corporate Restricted introduced the quickly cancellation of a few of its home flights all the way through the duration 13 – 31 July 2021.
- Bangkok – Samui (roundtrip) 2 flights consistent with day
- Sealed routes flights between Bangkok and Samui, that can accommodate global transit passengers (three flights consistent with day)
- Samui – Phuket (roundtrip) four flights every week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday), those flights might be to be had from 16 July 2021 onwards
Ultimate week it was once reported that Bangkok, the Bangkok, the Town of Angels is underneath every other COVID-19 surge.
Lately Bangkok Airlines reacted and canceled the next home flights:
1. Bangkok – Chiang Mai (roundtrip)
2. Bangkok – Phuket (roundtrip)
three. Bangkok – Sukhothai (roundtrip)
four. Bangkok – Lampang (roundtrip)
five. Bangkok – Trat (roundtrip)
Samui – Singapore (roundtrip) three flights every week (Monday, Thursday, and Sunday), those flights might be to be had from 1 August 2021 onwards.
Bangkok Airlines Public Corporate Restricted is a regional airline primarily based in Bangkok, Thailand. It operates scheduled products and services to locations in Thailand, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Singapore, and Vietnam. Its primary base is Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Passengers who’re scheduled to journey ahead of 31 July 2021 may have charges waived for rebooking or then again would possibly request money back within the type of a journey voucher for use for long run ticketing. Passengers could make any important adjustments as much as 24 hours previous to their flight. Additional information may also be noticed at www.bangkokair.com/travel-voucher (phrases and prerequisites follow).
Passengers who want to amend their travels with out a new specified journey date (open price ticket) can put up their request by means of https://bureaucracy.place of job.com/r/WjcEEfQX2L inside 24 hours previous to the proposed departure date. The airline will use data supplied by means of such shape to be able to additional accommodate passengers.
Passengers can touch the airline by means of the next channels;
Passengers who booked their tickets thru journey businesses are suggested to immediately touch their brokers for additional preparations.
Additionally, the airline encourages passengers to test bulletins, orders, and journey procedures, for every vacation spot previous to journey from the similar government similar to:
- The Centre for COVID-19 State of affairs Management (CCSA)
- Airports of Thailand www.airportthai.co.th/en/
- Division of Airports www.fb.com/DepartmentOfAirports/